Mini Electronic ATM Password Money Box for Cash and Coins - Really works using four digit code! Makes a wonderful gift item! Can hold up to $10,000 (American dollars).
If you are looking for a unique gift item that they will actually enjoy, then we have found it for you! This ATM vault is enjoyed by children, teens, and even adults! And it's truly a fun way to help us all save money. See videos, photos, and instruction below.
**PLEASE NOTE: This item ships directly from our Supplier and requires four (4) weeks to arrive. Please take shipping time into consideration prior to placing your order. This is a specialty order item. Thank you.
Material: Natural Resin
Size: 185 X 129 X 120mm/7.28 X 5.08 X 4.72"
Battery: 3 X AA Batteries (Not Included)
Follow the steps below to use safe:
You will need to enter a four-digit code to begin with to open the safe. Safe default password is: 0000.
1. Enter 4 digit password, and a green light will shine. If you enter an incorrect password, the red light shines and you will hear a voice saying "PLEASE TRY AGAIN".
2. Rotate the knob clockwise to open the door. Green light shines for 10 seconds, you will hear the door squeak.
3. If the door is kept open for longer than 10 seconds, the green light stops shining and makes a beeping sound every 20 seconds. Close the door to stop the beeping.
4. Put bank note into the mouth directly. Enter the password, then you can withdraw money.
5. When you have finished, please confirm that the door is closed.
To change the password, follow these steps:
1. Enter the current password (default is 0000) and open the door.
2. Hold the '*' button down, both the green light and the red light will flash.
3. Within 15 seconds, enter the new 4-digit password, press '#' button to store your new password, both lights will stop flashing.
1. If the new password did not enter within 15 seconds, the application will stop and you should restart it to go on.
2. Release the "*" button and close the door, you will hear beeps or sounds.
3. Enter your current password and open the door (default 0000).
4. Push the switch on the door on the back left or on the right to set the beeps or sounds.
5. Close the door of the safe.
1. Due to different computer monitors and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color diplayed on the photos. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Electronic ATM Bank